108 megapixels on a phone camera. Sounds like a dream right? Well it’s not a dream anymore because the new Xiaomi Mi Note 10 carries one such camera. And fore other ones!
The new Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is a brand new phone that has the following cameras on it’s back:
- 5MP telephoto camera 10x hybrid zoom, 50x digital zoom, ƒ/2.0, OIS
- 12MP portrait camera 2x optical zoom, 1.4μm, ƒ/2.0, Dual pixel autofocus
- 108MP ultra high-resolution camera 1/1.33″ super sensor, 7P lens, ƒ/1.69, 4-axis OIS
- 20MP ultra wide-angle camera FOV 117°, ƒ/2.2
- 2MP macro camera macro zoom shooting
It is for sure an impressive array of cameras but how do they perform in real world situations? If you want to find out, checkout the following reviews that focus exclusively on the cameras.